Sunday, January 10, 2016

End Of Story?





Hey Everyone! Confusing Title? Yep. Are you actually ending? Yep.

Explanation Below:

I was trying to remove some custom content. I actually removed Amber's hair, and then replaced it. Next time I go in game it won't let me open the save file that this story is on. And no, I didn't have a backup (because I'm an idiot.)

Oh and also, my audio all across my computer as been broken, so that's why I didn't post. I pretty much gave up on sims for a little.

But believe me, I didn't want this series to end. I worked hours to get the story setup, plus writing. However, I didn't take any pictures before messing around with cc, so that's why I didn't post that. I hope You guys aren't too upset with me.

On a happier note, a new story will be coming soon, and the deadline for myself will be January 22, 2016. I still haven't decided what it'll be about yet, so if you have suggestions leave them down below.

Also, I have my instagram, @rosalie.sims and @rosalie.episode , so follow those for more information and sim gaming!

One last piece of info! I am going to have a YOUTUBE Channel up with maybe a couple videos called Rosalie Sims! It's already set up, but I'm still having that audio issue, so once I finish ghosting my hard drive, I'll be able to record with my Blue Yeti. I've also concidered getting Bandicam instead of BB Flashback Express 5, because I sent them a message of complaint and they still haven't replied, so I'm thinking of switching to Audicity, and then using a paid membership for Bandicam and recording Sims 4 and possibly Sims 3!

If you have any questions about  that, visit my other blog Rosalie Sims & Stuff where I'll be talking more about the Blue Yeti, and other things!

                     Love Ya All! <3







No comments:

Post a Comment