Saturday, December 26, 2015

Dreaming of Amber (Roslyn's POV)



Tossing and turning, I couldn't sleep. Knowing that Amber, my little sister, is taking those pills that make her hallucinate. That make her insane. And knowing that the Oswald Asylum, the evil asylum, is driving her away from her family for no reason. Right now, I'm angry at my mother, and my stepfather. I dreamed about my real, dead father. My real father was so much better. My stepfather was the one who convinced my mother to keep Amber in the Asylum, and he tried to send Valentina to Boarding School.
I said, "Father, listen. You want to get rid and cut off family ties. But no. I will take care of Valentina. No matter what you say, you aren't cutting this family apart."
"Shush your mouth child. Your mother loves me. No matter what you say to her, I will be part of this family."
"You aren't my dad. You aren't even worthy of the title of my mum's husband. Listen, my sisters and I will stay together. All of us refuse to even list you as part of our family. Do you realize that the papers consider you a monster? Everyday, I get calls from the news show to come tell the people of London how I became successful with YOU as my 'stepfather'. One day my mum will realize, that you shouldn't be her husband. One day. And there is no way you're getting rid of Valentina and Amber. I'll find a way."
"No you won't. Though you have an A grade and an Above Average IQ, you are an idiot and have no mental or problem solving skills. Your mum is also an idiot, for not realizing my true intentions. "What did you just say?" Said mum.
"Oh.. uh.. nothing."
"OH REALLY? You called me and my daughter idiots! Get out of my house, or I'm calling the police. You're getting rid of MY daughters?"
"SHUT UP! I-i I mean.. no."
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! You're the idiot!"

I woke up. I whispered "That.. never happened.. I wish it did though.."
I got ready, and by the time I was, it was around 10.
I went to go get Amber. I had an idea..
I was to go get Amber, and tell them I wanted to take care of her for the holidays and the New Year.






















No comments:

Post a Comment