Thursday, December 24, 2015
Evidence (Lilliana's POV)
"The red Duotine has too much bacteria called Ekoplomatin which causes a door between the subconscious and the conscious. If you don't believe me read this book."
"You're not lying. Are you cereal?"
"No, I'm not made of Chez mix."
"You're serious."
"Indeed."
I looked down at the book nervously.
"The top one is the one that contains the information, and the bottom one talks about all the creatures she thinks she sees."
My hands shook as I reached towards the book
Oswald Asylum Research Journal
Dr.Deern
Specifically Oswald Asylum? No wonder Roslyn checked it out..
I read all about the pill. If this guy was a doctor at Oswald Asylum, then he knew, right?
Everything Roslyn told me and more was written in this book. The red Duotine, the orange Duotine, the Ekoplomatin, everything.
If this was all true, Fran Bow must've gone through a lot. I finished reading.
"So, how do you know that the nurse might still keep a gun in her drawer.
"Because Amber found a knife in the nurse's drawer.
"How do you know she didn't make it up?"
"Because she cut herself." She frowned.
"Can I see?"
She had a picture of it on her phone she pulled it up and showed me.
"Roslyn, we have enough evidence to take this to the Health Administration."
Saying that, she grabbed her car keys, kissed Valentina on the cheek before she hopped on the school bus. Then she hopped in her car, and signaled me to jump in. I'd grabbed the books, as even more evidence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment