Friday, December 25, 2015
Health Administration (Roslyn's POV)
I locked my car and walked into the Health Administration building. A younger woman greeted me.
"Hello ma'am. How may I help you? Any concerns?"
"Yes.. actually. About the Oswald Asylum."
"Really? No one's come forward about them. We've been wanting to investigate them.. but we've never really had people come about them so we thought we were okay."
"Well.. I need to talk. I have more than enough evidence."
"Believe me, you don't need evidence. But it would make it all the better. Is she with you?"
"Yes."
"Ok ma'am. Let me guide you to a room where I can talk to you and your friend."
"Thank you."
We sat down in chairs, where I dropped the evidence in front of me.
"Here's a book, which contains an offense back in 1944. And Here's a picture of my sister, who could be taking the incorrect pills under the supervision of the nurse. She also found a knife in the nurse's drawer. Which she cut (that) scar with."
"Your sister is supposedly crazy, correct?"
"Supposedly. But they give her pills, that make her see stuff, and they say that's not normal and that she has a wild imagination. But, I read that top book, that says that they switched pills."
"Thanks, do you have a pill on you?"
"Yes. Here."
"I'll put this in the scanner. It will show how much Ekoplomatin is in that pill. Ekoplomatin-"
"Causes a door between the conscious and subconscious which causes the person to hallucinate."
"How do you know that?"
"First of all, when I was little I wanted to be a doctor. Second of all, that book said the exact same thing."
"Interesting. Stay here, ladies. I will go test this."
She came back about 30 minutes later.
"The levels of Ekoplomatin are way too high. Are they giving these pills to only your sister?"
"No. The entire Asylum is on those pills."
"This must not be safe. They did this on purpose. We will conduct a search tomorrow. I suggest you find a way to get your sister out before we do this or they could harm her. Any other things you would like to say to me?"
"No. I will get her out of there."
"Good. Bless your sister. Will she be living with you?"
"Yes. Her twin sister does also."
"Very well then, Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas to you as well."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment