Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thoughts of Destruction (Roslyn's POV)


I sat at the dining table. I kept thinking of different ways to bring down the Oswald Asylum. I could.. alert the Health Association.. I could write a song.. I could ask the news show to have me on..

Lilliana, my twin sister, walked out of the living room and sat down in front of me. She tapped my shoulder to get me back in reality.
"Sis, have you gone insane? You've been spacing out lately."
"No, I haven't gone insane. Oswald Asylum needs to be taken down."
"Why, do they have offenses or something?"
"No.. I read a book.. you know the red pills, right?"
"Yeah, the ones she claims to make her see things that don't exist."
"The red pills aren't the right ones."
"What?"
"The red duotine isn't the correct duotine. The nurse switched the pills. They're supposed to be orange, and the Oswald Asylum has switched people's pills once before."
"When?"
"60 years ago. And before that. But that's the only time that is known..."
"Ok, you're starting to freak me out. Lay down some hard cold facts to let me know you aren't lying and you just want Amber back."
"The red Duotine has too much bacteria called Ekoplomatin which causes a door between the subconscious and the conscious. If you don't believe me read this book."
"You're not lying. Are you cereal?"
"No, I'm not made of Chez mix."
"You're serious."
"Indeed."



I'm as serious as the fact that I'm not made of Chez mix.









No comments:

Post a Comment