Monday, December 21, 2015

Roslyn's Backstory

Roslyn Greenwood

Here is my parent's house. Where both horrible and amazing things happened. Where my mother gave birth to my little sisters, but where my parent's fought horribly. Where me and my sister were raised, but where I found out my fiance was cheating on me, with my own sister.

Bad things and good things mix, and sometimes make neutral things, or good things, or evil things. Currently, my little sister, Amber is in the asylum. She's crazy, she sees things. She explains to me that in every bad thing, there is something good. And in every good thing, there is something bad.

It makes sense, you see. She sees shadows, of which she calls Kamalas, and the creature who saves her from them, Itward. She explains that Itward was a skeleton creature, wearing a victorian tuxedo. My sister tells that she takes red pills, and then sees things she shouldn't see. Gore, dead animals and those Kamala creatures are some of the things she believes to see. Her doctor was evil, or at least in her eyes. He's simply a doctor, doing what he's supposed to do to help my little dear Amber.

Amber has a twin. Her name is Valentina. She isn't crazy, but yet a lover of music. Especially the violin. I myself, liked the piano, but still a master of the guitar and the violin skill as well. On Valentina's 6th birthday I gave her a violin of her own. She goes to visit Amber on Sundays, after my mother takes Valentina to church. Valentina would play for Amber, which soothes her. Valentina lives with me. I taught her how to play the violin. She is a beautiful master of the instrument.

I did research. On Amber. I read this book I found. It talked about the Kamalas. It talked about Itward. It even talked about the twin's that Amber also claimed to see. I found another book. Written by a Doctor. (No, not Doctor Who.) Dr Deern it said.

I have studied many girls. One that caught my interest was Fran Bow. A girl who was simply crazy. She talked about an Itward creature, as well as twins, and shadow creatures she called Kamalas. I knew the real life twins, who also claimed to see Itward. They possibly could have been communicating. This girl, Fran, had dead parents. I was foolish enough to have her open the coffins of her parents. At the scene, she found a bloody knife on the floor next to her parents. They were sliced clean in half. She thought that her cat, Mr. Midnight was still alive. We tested the DNA on the knife, but the only DNA fingerprint that came up was Fran's. We assumed the killer wore gloves, and Fran had attempted to make a peanut butter jelly sandwich.

I was done reading this... but wait.. pills?

The nurse in Oswald Asylum switched her pills, into a new variant of Duotine.

Duotine? That's what Amber is taking..

They were originally orange, but the ones Fran took where red. They had too many Ekoplatin or something like that.

 Amber takes red duotine...

Too much Ekoplatin causes a.. door.. to open between the conscious and the subconscious. It causes the consumer of the pills to hallucinate. The nurse also had a gun in her desk, willing to kill anyone who found out, or tried to attack employees. Fran, tried to attack her Aunt Clara, in which the nurse point the gun at Fran's heart and...

I can't read this... but why would anyone try to make poor Fran suffer? The doctor probably cared about Fran, if he wrote.. 5 chapters about Fran's mental health. If Amber claims to see that, what if the asylum.. wait, the Oswald Asylum? Crap, that's the one Amber goes to. If they're still pulling these tricks, then I could close them down right?






In Darkness there comes light, but don't pick up that knife.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Reading Everyone! That was my spin off of Fran Bow, which is from Roslyn's POV. Now, let me explain names. Mother: Rosalie
    Father: Sergio Oldest Twin Sisters: Roslyn and Lilliana Youngest Twin Sisters: Valentina and Amber

    ReplyDelete