Friday, February 26, 2016

Evidence and Witnesses (Melody's POV)

Auntie Sara whipped out her phone, and selected past calls. Obviously, she was going to reveal the chips scenario, and possibly the punch. But why did she say TWO pieces of evidence? What, my depression? A picture of the punch? I didn't know, but she started playing back a call.
'Hello, this is Lorana speaking?'
'Hi, this is your sister, Sara.'
'IS SHE OVER THERE AGAIN?'
'No, but she does have a serious medical issue.'
'Please do not say she told you..'
'That she ate nothing for two days? Of course!'
'I'm going to strangle that child!'
'Listen Lorana, You're not doing anything until I tell you..'
'What? She's missing! Oh thank gosh!'
'NO LORANA! She has...'
'Spit it out Sara..'
'Depression..'
There were aplenty of gasps among the courtroom.
'Oh..'
'And you should've fed her..'
'Shut up, SARA! Your lucky she survived. You're also very lucky I didn't strangle you in your sleep!'
Lorana gasped and thought she was an idiot. She covered her eyes in embarassment.
'Lorana, don't you ever care for your children's safety?'
'I do for every single one but Melody. Same with her father!'
My dad gasped in embarassment and then he gave off an aura like I should divorce from her..
The line goes silent. The judge looks at Sara's lawyer and asks him, "Sir, how long was that phone call from the hospitialization of Melody?"
The lawyer grimly responded, "Precisely an hour, your honor."

"I think that's enough evidence." the judge looked at Lorana and gave her a disappointed look.
"Lorana will be charged for 3 years in prison for child neglect, child abuse and children's medical neglect for her depression, and the custody of the child is no longer in the hands of that branch of the Harley family, and now in the hands of her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment