Friday, February 26, 2016
Out of Body (Melody's POV)
I watch myself, staring in through a window, and watch my mother slap my cheek, then thrust her fists in to my delicate face, and then watch myself fall to the ground. Auntie Sarah rushes in, while mother stands over me with pride written on her face. Then, to my surprise, Harmony runs towards me and sobs her eyes out, while whispering to me, 'I'm so sorry, Melody... for blaming you, making your life miserable.. This probably wouldn't of happened if I wasn't a jerk..' Then Ariana, my older sister, rushes in. "AUNT SARA? WHY?" She yelled. Aunt Sarah just looked at her and said "It was your mother.." she said, still stunned. I whispered back in Harmony's ear, 'It's okay..' and before I could say anything more, Auntie Sara grabbed me, and a camera, and ran. Harmony sobbed even louder and reached for me..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry it's late guys, but enjoy!
ReplyDelete