Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Explaining (Not Really) (Melody's POV)


I napped, and played games until my phone vibrated, and then I finally woke up.. it was from my mom..
Come Home NOW! You have some explaining to do! 
Gosh dang it.. what now? Harmony blaming me for schmoozing the teacher into giving her bad grades? Ghugh.
I told my aunt I'd be back, but she insisted to come with me, or to take me home in her car. I agreed. Something was up, and she wouldn't do that if she didn't have a reason.
I arrived home, with my father at the door..
"Come in, Sara, Melody."
I saw my mom staring at Auntie angrily.
"Melody, come to your room." After I was in there, I felt Auntie listening, and protecting me.
"Why didn't you tell me you had depression..?"
"Because you wouldn't care."
"That's right." She looks at me, then raises her palm and slaps me across the face. I stood quietly. I noticed a camera in the corner, and it was my aunt's.
"You never tell me the truth!" she yells then punches me hard, knocking me out..


No comments:

Post a Comment