That's me. Hi, I'm Melody, the 3rd child of my family. I'm eleven, and I've got a higher IQ score than my 16 year old sister.
And that is my twin sister, Harmony. She's the typical girly girl who's always talking to her friends, not doing her homework and having crushes on guys. She was born 2 minutes before me.
This is my older sister, she's basically an older version of Harmony. She's always taking Harmony to the mall, making her feel better when she's down and doing sisterly things.. except she only does that to Harmony.
These two are my parents.. nothing really that special. My mom's an author, and my father a business man. They too, love Harmony more than me..
Here's just a bit more about myself. I love the color purple, my favorite food is spaghetti, I'm a genius, but I have depression. For pictures, I smile. But what's going on in my head is worse than anything. The feeling of sorrow, neglect, and jealousy of the people who are loved more than I am. My parents, who love each other more than anything in the world. My sister, who has a bond with my sister and her boyfriend stronger than a tight rope across a canyon. But me, I'm just a sad lump of flesh.. sitting on my bed. Barely eating.. sleeping. I'm not LOVED by ANYONE. Nobody cares about me. Heck, most of the time my parents don't even know I'm there.
My parents don't know. And even if they did, they wouldn't care. Neither would anyone on this Earth. Which is why I've opened up my mind to you, the reader just so you know how I feel.. so you know that I am going through this..
Hey Everyone! Hope you liked that story! And believe me, if you have depression, you aren't alone.
You ARE NOT alone. In fact, I have at least 5 friends who HAVE depression. It can happen to anyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment