Sunday, February 21, 2016
I've Misbehaved.. I Guess.. (Melody's POV)
My mom pulled me aside from dinner and brought me up to my room..
"HOW DARE YOU INSULT YOUR SISTER'S GRADES!" my mom screamed.
"How did I insult them...?"
"You got higher grades. You said that to HER FACE!" she yelled again.
"Mom.. look at her math book.. do you see any work whatsoever?" I questioned.
"That's a copy for her tutor!" she looked at me angrily.
I just sucked it up and took the blame.. "Ok.. I hid it from her for an hour." I calmly said.
"YOU'RE GROUNDED! No breakfast for you!" she yelled, as usual.
"Mom.. please give me something. I haven't eaten anything for the past 6 hours.. I didn't have any dinner last night.."
"Too bad. You might have lunch. We'll see."
She stomped out of my room. I was tired of her treating me like this! She never considers my well-being... only my sisters'. And it's not okay..
Fast forward to the next day..
I haven't had anything but a measly bag of chips. That was it for two days. She couldn't do this to me.. she just couldn't! I'd rather be in a small home with my aunt than a mansion with my mother.
My father was okay.. He was the one who gave me the bag of chips.. other wise I would've gone foodless for two days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment