Monday, November 16, 2015

Bellatrix's POV:



I ran towards Cassiopeia's new house after calling her.
"Yes mom?"
"Honey, you couldn't have possibly gotten a mom." I said. The Greenwood family has been an enemy for years. She stole my child. She has no choice but to give back Cassiopeia and then die. 



Cassiopeia's POV:

Mom had her red, devilish eyes. She couldn't believe I wanted to save Rosalie. I swallowed hard and said "You won't hurt her. You can't. I won't let you." She laughed.
"Children, being protective of your parents. HA! You don't even know how to control it."
My anger raged from inside me. I was going to trick her. I had sucked poison from my bottle when I figured she was coming here. I said "Momma.. you're right. Rosalie deserves to die. She brainwashed me." My mother was an idiot. She fell for every single trick even my brothers pulled on her. And my brothers are stupid. I was easily smarter than her. I kissed her on the cheek. My pass out poison soaked through her skin and she fainted. Logic was easily my greatest weapon. I'd rather mess with a military guy than a smart person. Rosalie had fainted in the pool. I took mom and sat her on the couch. I erased her memory of me kissing her. Also her seeing me use the powers. I had an advantage then. She didn't know what I was. I tied her up and went to go rescue Rosalie. But I'll call her mom.



Rosalie is my mom now. She's my family. My everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment