Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rosalie's POV:

I woke up, flashing my eyelids. I found myself on the patio, passed out on the chair. I was running from the purple woman. I didn't know where Cassiopeia was, and the purple woman was gone. I heard the car lock. Harry was home. He was at work when this all happened. I have no idea where anyone was. This was probably going to effect my baby... I passed out again.

Harry's POV:

Someone next door to my own house called 911 because they heard screams. "Hello? Rosalie? Nobody answered. I didn't hear Cassiopeia or anything. Then I found Cassiopeia crying next to a purple woman who was passed out and tied up. I watched and listened.
"Mom, I'm so sorry. But you shouldn't hurt people."
Cassiopeia was talking to her original mom. I ran out the door because I saw light blonde hair. Rosalie was passed out on the patio. I called for backup from the paramedics. It was not good for her baby. The station wasn't too far from here. I heard sirens. I went back to Cassiopeia. I told her,
"Cassiopeia, are you okay?"
She cried, and then sniffled, and said "Dad, I-I just.. I DIDN'T DO THIS!" I picked her up and cradled her in my arms and then took her out to the patio. I asked her what happened. Then I realized, she was purple too.
"Dad, you deserve, you both deserve an explanation."
"I'm more worried about your safety then explanations, Cassiopeia. We'll talk later.













No comments:

Post a Comment