Saturday, November 14, 2015

Rosalie's POV

I waddled on over to get the door. I saw a cute little girl standing in the door way. She looked sad, and a tear fell from her eye. I asked her, 
"Hello, may I do anything for you?" in a polite friendly voice. 
She sniffled, and then said back, "Yes, actually. I.." she sniffled again, "I.. um lost my mom. She abandoned me. And, I'm looking for a mummy and daddy. I understand if you don't want me-"
I interuppted her sentence "Of course I can let you stay here, but I'll have to ask my husband if we can adopt you.
She smiled and repeated "Thank you" about twenty times. She was just so cute. I quickly went into the kitchen and made her breakfast. I did some laundry to get some sheets to put on the bed we had upstairs. All she had were the clothes on her back and an iPad. She must have grabbed it before her mother kicked her out. I can't believe anyone would do such a thing. It looked like she'd tried to text her mom, but her mom didn't answer. 


(~-Days Later-~)

Cassiopeia and I had bonded a lot. So did her and Harry. It was music to my ears when she called us her parents. She was officially our child. We signed the adoption papers and everything. She was polite, and friendly. But most of all, she was a genius. She was above NATIONAL AVERAGE. Like, whaat? Apparently her mother kicked her out because Cassiopeia was starting to go through puberty. However, she told me that her brothers were acting up a lot more than she was. Her brothers were the reason she got kicked out. Basically, they treated Cassiopeia like their slave. Which makes me angry. She had nothing to do with anything they blamed her for. As for her mother, she also treated Cassiopeia like trash. I'd rather not include details. But that explains why there was a rash on her cheek. *Brothers trash the kitchen* Mother: *slaps Cassiopeia*. To be honest, I'm glad her mom kicked her out. So that way she wouldn't have to live with those poor excuses for humans. 



(~Tune in next time, we'll get to see this from Cassiopeia's POV~)


   

1 comment:

  1. I want mooore!! Knowing you Rosalie, things 'll get dark real fast.

    ReplyDelete