Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cassiopeia's POV:

I ran into the park. There was a knife in my emergency picnic basket. Their terrorizing had gone too far. I was sick and tired of it. First they slap me, and then they ruin my chance of having a relationship. I took a knife and slit my wrist. Then I passed out.

Vincent's POV:
She was angry. I needed to apologize for letting them do that. I ran through the park to find her passed out cold with her wrist slit open and a knife in her hand. I knew that they bullied her really hard, but I didn't know she was suicidal. I took her phone and clicked emergency call. I called 911, and then Cassiopeia's mother.

Rosalie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of an emergency phone call from Cassiopeia. I answered,
"Hello?"
"Are you Cassiopeia's mother?"
"Yes."
"Okay, um, she slit her wrist and now she's passed out."
"WHAT?" I yelled into the phone. "HOW COULD YOU-"
"Mam, please calm down. The girls were teasing her. And she looked angry so I followed her to calm her down and then I saw this. I'm so sorry. The paramedics are on their way."
"Ok, I'll try to calm down, BUT MY DAUGHTER SLIT HER WRIST-"
"Mam... just come here."
"Ok."
I hung up and grabbed my car keys.


Life is a rollercoaster. The giant dip is too hard for some people to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment