Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Rosalie's POV:

I woke up again, to find my self in a white room. I wasn't even in my clothes, and I had no idea where I was. The nurse came in to the room.
"Ah, good. You're awake. You passed out. Your husband assumed it wasn't good for the baby, so he called for backup. Don't worry. Harry's on the phone for you. By the way, I'm Dr. Hennah. Feel better." She hands the phone to me.
"Hey, Rosalie?"
"Oh.. Harry.."
"I know. Your thankful. It's no problem. Cassiopeia is safe."
"Can we facetime?"
"Of course."
I hung up and put the nurses' phone on my end table. I grabbed my iPad just as Harry called. This time Cassiopeia's face was showing.
"Oh my gosh, Cassiopeia, are you okay?" It appeared as she was in Harry's car.
"Yeah mom, I'm fine. I just need to explain things to you.. I'm so sorry-"
"Honey, you don't have to be sorry. Um, where are you going?"
"Dad is taking me to the ice cream shop. We aren't allowed to visit until you have the baby."
"That's in two weeks.. I won't see you for two weeks..?"
"Not in person, no. On the phone, yes."
"They are such-"
"Mean people. I know mom. I have to go. Rest, please."
She hung up before I got the chance to say anything. One day, I'll tell her I love her.





Sometimes you have to lose people to have your love for them grow stronger.










No comments:

Post a Comment