Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Cassiopeia's POV:


We watched as mom was taken to the hospital. One of the police officers stared at me in disbelief. I wasn't suprised. I was related to the killer. I killed the killer. And I was purple. I was also only a child. I would be confused too. I owed Harry an apology.
"I'm sorry for ruining your life, Dad. Rosalie might be dead because of me."
"Might. Cassiopeia, if that purple woman was after Rosalie, she for sure would have died. Now, Rosalie has a 50/50 chance of living. You could have saved her life."
"I need a nickname, dad."
"How about lifesaver?"
"Can I get some lifesavers?"
"Sure."
I was surprised that Dad wasn't more shaken up. I could see it in his eyes he was worried to death. But he was strong. He forever will be. I was shaken up too. I just could hide it better. I could also see emotions easier. I was 'empathetic' or whatever. His eyes were tearing up.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom, ok lifesaver?"
I laughed. But my memories flushed into my head like a waterfall. I thought back to myself on that stormy night my mother kicked me out. Then how Rosalie took me in. But I betrayed her. And kept secrets. I felt as though it was my fault she could be dead. I was stuck in a trance. I could feel, I jus couldn't move. Harry was picking me up, carrying me to the hospital. Everything was taken care of. I flinched and could move again right after Harry laid me in bed and turned on the Discovery channel.
My memories would haunt me forever. But such is life. Which Rosalie might not have anymore...

  Mistakes are often made in life. They haunt you..









No comments:

Post a Comment