I sighed.
This dress is pretty, but no one will be my date..
I walked back inside.
~ A Day Later~
I walked into the gym. There were a lot of men without partners. As I walked in, I turned heads. The smartest guy in school walked towards me. He was handsome too.
"What are you doing here without a date? You're by far the prettiest woman in this room."
"Thanks, but there are a lot of prettier girls here than me. And they would fall for you in a heartbeat.""
"I don't judge by prettiness. I judge by smartness. And you, my lady, can beat me in a trivia challenge."
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure."
After about 3 dances, I hit the buffet table. The popular girls started flirting with him. By the way, his name was Vincent. After he kept telling them he wasn't interested, the leader of the cheerleading squad kissed him, and held his face to hers. Then, she went over to the buffet to terrorize me.
"You're a FATTIE!"
"You should just leave now. Like, bye."
I grabbed one more cookie and ran to the parking lot to go to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment