Harry's POV:
I asked the front desk for a new case. He gave me my own case of a suicide attempt. It was in the park, and it was committed around 11:00 pm, on Friday night. He told me my partner would give me more information once I got there.
I called Rosalie,
"Hey hon, just wanted you to know I'm going to be working late tonight."
"No, you aren't Harry."
"Honey, I have to-"
"I don't care. You're coming to the hospital this instant."
"Someone's life is on the line-"
"OUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE. COME HERE NOW." She hung up. Our daughter's?
I called my partner to tell him I had to get to the hospital.
"Hey Bro, I can't make it to the park. I gotta go to the hospital. Somethin's up with Rosalie."
"Harry, hate to tell ya, but Cassiopeia was the person who attempted suicide. I parked at the hospital and hung up. It was the girls. They've been teasing Cassiopeia since she first stepped in that school.
I signed in at the front desk and went to Cassiopeia's room. She was unconsicous. She had tons of flowers in the corner. The girls who were teasing her asked me to step outside and talk to them.
"Sir, we are so sorry. We didn't know she was suicidal-"
"Well, you shouldn't bully someone even if they aren't suicidal." My face turned red with anger. The girls' eyes teared up.
"I know sir, we never should have done that. We'll never do that to Cassiopeia again."
"Girls, don't do it to anyone again. Your parents have already been alerted."
"Wait, our parents? They know about this?"
"Yes, they've known even before Cassiopeia.. you know. I told them Cassiopeia was concidering killing herself, but what you did Friday was the final straw for Cassiopeia. So never do this again. If you could you'd be considered a accessory to a suicide. Which you don't want to be. Especially because I specialize in deaths. And you don't want me to lead this investigation. Do you understand?"
"Yes sir."
"Good."
The girls walked away, with pure guilt on their faces. Vincent came around the corner and told me,
"Sir, I'm so sorry-"
"No Vincent, it was the girls' fault. Not yours you had something to do with it I bet, but it wasn't intentional. The girls just confessed."
"I can tell that they fear you."
"They should. They are an accessory to a suicide attempt. Which is the case I'm leading. And I'm the victims father, and I'm a police officer."
Hello Guys! You are all probably wondering why I released 5 stories today, but I had a day off, because I had a GIANT snowfall, so school was canceled. I decided that in honor of this special day, I would release 5 blog posts.
I love this story!! Plz post more! I need more!!!! Can you please post more?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be gone for awhile, because she is going to spend time with her family this week, but on her other blog, High School Sims she'll be posting, she's just won't reply to comments and stuff.
DeleteThank you both, and I will be taking a hiatus. I would like to spend some time with my family.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand. It makes sense. Plus, it's the holidays. So take as much time as you need darlin. Thanks for replying. You really stay in touch with your fans. :)
DeleteThat totally makes sense. :) So you are still going to post to High School Sims right?? Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)
DeleteYes, I am. Infact, I will post on Rosalie Sims Stories Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Same with High School. It will be scheduled though, because I'll be out of town. With my computer, but I probably won't reply or anything. Basically right now, I am going to go in Sims 4, make all my posts for both blogs and schedule them for exactly 8:35 AM Pacific Time each day. Maybe once and a while I'll jump on my phone and reply to your comments. Thanks for showing support guys :)
Delete